Important Note: There is consultation fee and ritual service charge when You seek help. The consultation fee & service charge are quite expensive and not anybody can afford it, or interested to pay for it. Kindly ask how much is the consultation service and ritual service fee when You seek help.

Email Enquiry:
super.kumantong@gmail.com

Search This Blog

The Previous Failed Love Ritual Seems Like Working Now!

"Hi Taoist Sorcery Master,
A quick update:
I have not been thinking of the results of the rituals and is also trying to let go of him.
 

Remember the "love binding" ritual You had done for me 2 months ago, my boyfriend had wanted to break up with me by telling me I deserve someone better.

But surprisingly, now my boyfriend still contact me every single day and we continue to text. 
 

I don't know if this is a good sign and if it means the deity are still helping me. He doesn't seem to really let me go, despite saying that we will never be together.
 

I still have hope but I don't force things. I will continue to monitor the outcome and keep You updated and see whether any enhancement rituals are needed.
 

Once again,Thank You for Your help."

The feedback shown above is very typical scenario of "Failed Love Ritual" that turns out positive in later period.

The duty of a Spiritual Master is to do ritual / cast spell to invoke the specific deities or ghosts  to handle your specific love problem. Whether it will bring positive outcome now or later, nobody knows. Spiritual Master does not have the power to control the outcome. Divine Intervention still depends on FATE.

Ritual, or spell casting that seems negative at the moment might turn out positive later, but there is still no guarantee of confirm success.

Once again, take note that You are paying the fee for the time , energy and expertise of the Spiritual Master to do ritual , or cast spell for You and not the final outcome / result.  

The proper mindset You should have when asking for help:

FUCK IT. JUST DO IT.

This is the proper mindset: Master, I need Your help and I will pay the fee. Just get the Love ritual / spell done for me and let me get over it.  I will leave the matter to be handled by the divine entities / deities / ghosts and hope for the best. How the results will turn out I will still accept it. Ritual at lease still gives me hope but I will leave it to fate. No matter what the outcome be like, or whether there will ever be an outcome, I will still thank the Spiritual Master and the deities / ghosts for helping me out.

I don't want to pay money when there is no guarantee...
You have the freedom NOT to engage the service of a Spiritual Master. You can still go to a Chinese Temple, light up joss sticks and pray to the deities dealing with Love Issue, but there is no professional help and You won't know whether the deities have heard Your cries.

If You want the Spiritual Master to help You do ritual 1st and pay money later when see results, he will tell You to go and die.

Related Articles: 

MORE ARTICLES